Last Activity:02-17-2012 1:08 PM
Posted in thread: 120 v outlets at 108 static on 05-31-2010 at 10:11 AM
I have an electrician coming tomorrow to check everything out. I appreciate all of your
Posted in thread: 120 v outlets at 108 static on 05-29-2010 at 11:27 PM
Today my AC stopped working correctly. The compressor was working, but the fans, while clearly
getting electricity, wouldn't kick on. My HVAC man (who has serviced these units for 30 years)
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan