Last Activity:11-13-2009 9:06 AM
Posted in thread: Paint too brown! on 11-13-2009 at 08:17 AM
The best thing to do when selecting a paint color for a room, is to buy a sample of the color,
and put it up in the room. The colors on paint color chips can vary, and colors will appear
different in ...
Posted in thread: Hello! on 11-13-2009 at 08:12 AM
Just joined. I hope I can be a source of information in the Painting Community. I own a
Painting Contracting Business in the N.E., and would be happy to assist anyone I can with paint
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring