Last Activity:06-03-2009 8:39 PM
Posted in thread: Instant Hot Water Puzzle on 06-04-2009 at 06:37 PM
We don't have a recirculation system installed. Also, there is no movement in the meter when
the water is turned off. The hot water is not always immediately present at the tub. The
frequency of the p...
Posted in thread: Instant Hot Water Puzzle on 06-03-2009 at 07:39 PM
We are in a small house on a slab. The plumbing is in the slab. We have a 40 gallon natural gas
hot water heater that is approximately 40 feet from the bath tub. There is another half bath
(no tub) on...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal