Last Activity:09-23-2011 7:04 AM
Posted in thread: Tiling Concrete Basement Floor on 09-20-2011 at 07:05 AM
I want to lay tile on my concrete basement floor.There is a layer of red paint and glue on the
floor. What is the easiest and cheapest way to sand the paint and glue off?Thank you,Stoph
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Toilet will not fill
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete