Last Activity:06-06-2007 6:15 PM
Posted in thread: Thin stone veneer on 06-07-2007 at 09:06 AM
I put it on last night. My air stapler worked like a charm, but man is that lath sharp.Thanks
again for the help!!!!
Posted in thread: Thin stone veneer on 06-06-2007 at 03:20 PM
Thank you for your quick answer.Would narrow crown staples work? I can't imagine why they
wouldn't, but I thought I would ask.
Posted in thread: Thin stone veneer on 06-06-2007 at 02:23 PM
I am placing thin stone veneer on a bar in my basement. I have 2 questions.1. Do I need to furr
out the metal lath from the plywood backing? If I do how far?2. Are roof nails the preferred
method of a...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling