Last Activity:01-13-2006 2:57 AM
Posted in thread: Western Holly Town & Country on 01-16-2006 at 10:39 PM
Thanks Paul J - I thought about doing it myself but I was unable to find "stove paint" in the
color white. Any suggestions? I'm also not sure where I can purchase burners that fit my brand
of stove. T...
Posted in thread: Western Holly Town & Country on 01-13-2006 at 01:57 AM
The top of the stove needs to be sanded down and repainted (white) and it could use some new
stove burners... the rest of the stove is still in pretty good condition
Posted in thread: Western Holly Town & Country on 01-11-2006 at 11:05 PM
We recently purchased a home that came with a Western Holly Town & Country double oven/gas
stove. Though it is in working condition it could use a little exterior refurbishing. Does
anyone know of a p...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?