Last Activity:07-01-2009 7:38 AM
Posted in thread: Prepping new plaster walls on 07-01-2009 at 06:13 PM
It is blue board with Uni-Kal veneer plaster. It will have 2wks of cure time by the time I get
to paint.The safest approach to not wait a year would be an acrylic primer, then whatever latex
paint I w...
Posted in thread: Flooring prep question - hump in the floor on 07-01-2009 at 06:38 AM
In a previous post I mentioned that I had my living room down to the studs and subfloor. Well
there is a main beam running through the house and it looks like the main beam was most likely
Posted in thread: Prepping new plaster walls on 07-01-2009 at 06:32 AM
The wife and I just recently had blueboard/plaster guys in to do the walls and ceilings of our
living room. While they did an amazing job, there are a few very small areas that are either
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question