Last Activity:08-26-2009 7:41 AM
Posted in thread: Loose faucet spout on 09-23-2009 at 03:11 PM
Hi. I recently bought a new kitchen faucet and had it installed by a plumber, as I know nothing
about installing plumbing fixtures. The faucet looks very nice, but the spout has a lot of play
at the b...
Posted in thread: Replacement window - Flaw in glass on 08-24-2009 at 10:14 AM
Hi. I recently had new replacement windows installed in my house. The windows are Polaris
Ultraweld. As I was cleaning them, I noticed that one of the windows has a small imperfection
or scratch in th...
Posted in thread: Another blind question on 08-18-2009 at 10:13 AM
We have one window where brackets for blinds have been installed and moved several times. There
are so many holes there now that we could not get the brackets attached securely when we put
them back u...
Posted in thread: Question for blind installation expert on 08-18-2009 at 10:05 AM
Hi. I recently bought an older (70 year old) house that had been let go to some extent. We are
slowly making repairs and improvements. Last year we bought new blinds and had them installed.
This year ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring