- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-19-2005 6:59 PM
Posted in thread: New HVAC unit on 11-19-2005 at 06:14 PM
I am a Lennox and Trane and Carrier dealer. As previously posted, The quality of the
installation has a lot to do with the efficiency and comfort that you get. I deal with those
three brands because i...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?