- Posts 6
Last Activity:08-14-2011 9:46 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Tiling over an old tiles floor on 08-30-2011 at 07:59 AM
Nobody is mentioning about adding a membrane so you won't get cracks. The contractor that built
my house didn't use that and my tile is cracking from the foundation slab cracking. I was told
if they i...
Posted in thread: Post Your Kitchen!! on 07-31-2011 at 08:59 AM
Very nice. :clap:
Posted in thread: Tiling over an old tiles floor on 07-05-2011 at 08:22 PM
Just bite the bullet, and do it the right way. Take the old tile out. Then put a membrane down
and tile over that. You won't get crack if you have a concrete slab. :D
Posted in thread: Post Your Kitchen!! on 07-05-2011 at 08:12 PM
Posted in thread: Post Your Kitchen!! on 07-03-2011 at 11:29 AM
During this isn't me.
Posted in thread: Post Your Kitchen!! on 07-03-2011 at 11:22 AM
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?