Last Activity:06-14-2012 12:56 PM
Posted in thread: Hardwood floor patching with wall on top of floor on 06-04-2012 at 12:07 PM
That is exactly what I needed. Thank you!
Posted in thread: Hardwood floor patching with wall on top of floor on 06-01-2012 at 11:31 AM
Previous owners moved some walls around, put in tiny little pieces of hardwood and then
carpeted. The new wall runs on top of the hardwood which runs into the next room. Where the old
wall was removed...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?