Last Activity:12-07-2008 9:34 PM
Posted in thread: do we need cold air return registers in every room on 12-06-2008 at 01:34 PM
hello all,i'm putting in a new furnace in my house, and i'm reversing the flow of the old
system. previously, the house had one huge supply vent in the center of the floor plan and a
cold air return v...
Posted in thread: Switching from oil to electric furnace on 12-02-2008 at 11:14 PM
I'm a new homeowner, and I'm trying to decide if I should switch from an oil furnace to an
electric furnace. I live in the Pacific Northwest, and electric rates aren't bad (lots of
- One Word Game
- This is a Test Thread
- My cat is a moron, again
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day