Last Activity:04-12-2007 11:52 PM
Posted in thread: Refinish Kitchen Cabinets: Where to put knobs? on 04-17-2007 at 12:25 PM
Thanks for your help!
Posted in thread: Refinish Kitchen Cabinets: Where to put knobs? on 04-12-2007 at 08:05 PM
I am refinishing and updating these very traditional kitchen cabinets. They will be dark wood,
but I am removing the ugly brass backplate and handle. I would like to put a knob on th edge of
the door ...
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?