Last Activity:10-22-2011 10:16 AM
Posted in thread: foundation on 10-22-2011 at 09:27 AM
have a 200 plus year house foundation looks like mortar dont know crumbling in need of fixing
what can i do can u use expanding foam to fill cracks and holes to temporarily fix
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question