Last Activity:07-31-2008 11:17 AM
Posted in thread: Water damaged flooring on 08-04-2008 at 01:04 PM
Thanks for the responses. I was hoping to do the vinyl flooring in the bathroom myself and
maybe the Pergo in other areas, if patching is possible. I have no experience with flooring but
Posted in thread: Water damaged flooring on 07-31-2008 at 10:02 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I had a water pipe leak (within my wall) that damaged my hallway,
kitchen and guest bathroom flooring. The plumber fixed the pipe and the dryout company ripped
out the floor...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs