- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-15-2009 9:27 AM
Posted in thread: Any hope for this basement? [pics inside] on 01-15-2009 at 10:31 AM
I am new to this forum and I'm a bit disapointed that a most of the advice is to contact a
contractor. I thought this was a DIY forum. Does anyone really get any useable advice from this
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass