Last Activity:02-15-2009 5:09 PM
Posted in thread: How to finish basement window on 02-15-2009 at 05:23 PM
thanks, I think that is what I need to do. I will take my measurements to the hardware store
and find those materials
Posted in thread: How to finish basement window on 02-15-2009 at 04:15 PM
I just put up drywall and 2x2 wood framing against the cement walls in my basement. what do I
use to finish the windows and how do I it? Is there some type of finish or materials to make
the windows l...
- pressure washer advice
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls