Last Activity:02-15-2009 5:09 PM
Posted in thread: How to finish basement window on 02-15-2009 at 05:23 PM
thanks, I think that is what I need to do. I will take my measurements to the hardware store
and find those materials
Posted in thread: How to finish basement window on 02-15-2009 at 04:15 PM
I just put up drywall and 2x2 wood framing against the cement walls in my basement. what do I
use to finish the windows and how do I it? Is there some type of finish or materials to make
the windows l...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?