Last Activity:02-04-2013 8:19 PM
Posted in thread: Compression fittings on 02-26-2013 at 06:44 PM
I have 2 places on exterior walls where I need to disconnect copper pipe then reconnect it
after the siding-sheathing is replaced. Both are currently soldered. One is a supply line to my
washer that c...
Posted in thread: Trimming a window with T1-11 siding on 02-04-2013 at 07:17 PM
I'm installing site-built non-opening wood window frames in a house with sheet 5/8" T1-11
siding (no sheathing underneath - the siding is the sheathing). I'm replacing the siding around
the windows at...
Posted in thread: PVC window trim - putting it all together? on 02-04-2013 at 07:10 PM
I've been browsing PVC window molding for trimming the outside of exterior windows in home
centers and online. I also have a few books. But I'm not finding information on how the various
Posted in thread: How to flash/mount new window install with only T1-11 siding,..no sheathing! on 12-24-2011 at 06:17 PM
What is the reason nobody suggested (assuming there was no sheathing under the T1-11) nailing
and flashing the window to the studs, then installing the T1-11 over the flashing? Frame goes
on over the ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring