Last Activity:05-10-2006 10:54 AM
Posted in thread: Light fixture help on 05-08-2006 at 09:49 AM
Thank you plunger and wwmenace. I really have to get that contractor back here to fix it. But
if worse comes to worse, I think I would have to go out and get the materials and perform a
DIY. In this c...
Posted in thread: Light fixture help on 05-07-2006 at 07:27 AM
One day, my light fixture fell. The following links are to the pictures I took of it. What
needs to be done to ensure it won't fall again?? Thanks
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?