Last Activity:02-13-2010 6:14 PM
Posted in thread: Bath tub Drain not stopping water 100% to fill tub on 02-13-2010 at 05:14 PM
Ok then and yes looked at brass but it was like $25 more. Guess I will invest in a screw shut
stopper instead. Almost did the 1st time and should have.
Posted in thread: Bath tub Drain not stopping water 100% to fill tub on 02-13-2010 at 12:45 PM
Ok we are installing a new wirlpool tub. it is a drop in.Put on the new drain and such on to
the tub. we are using the old style drain stopper. the one where you flip the lever and it
drops the stoppe...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill