- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-20-2010 10:47 PM
Posted in thread: Load Bearing Wall Removal Advice (point load?) on 10-20-2010 at 09:51 PM
From the sounds of it this is a pretty complex project. Have you considered reaching out to any
of the local universities to see if you can get some AE help? As an engineering student, we'd
love the o...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?