Last Activity:02-20-2012 1:27 PM
Posted in thread: Will the wood of this overhead rot if it is not painted? on 01-31-2012 at 09:37 AM
...looks like a fiberglass cover(upper left in picture) either has been covering the wood or is
planned to be used to cover the wood. If this cover is used might get by w/o painting the top
for a whil...
Posted in thread: wireless router=most range? on 01-27-2012 at 09:05 AM
anyone use any special techniques to throw your wireless routers range further?researching i
came accros netgears best:N900 netgears range extenderWN2500rp heard it was best to use same
Posted in thread: new thermostat design-NEST- anyone using? on 01-27-2012 at 08:33 AM
anyone using the new NEST thermostat ?called the learning thermostat installed one on tuesday
and seems to be'learning' pretty good so far.
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice