- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-05-2010 5:40 PM
Posted in thread: Porcelain Quality on Steel and Cast Iron Tub? on 11-05-2010 at 04:47 PM
We are trying to choose a free standing cast iron bathtub for a master bathroom. Have been
looking at a Kohler, but by the time we purchase the tub, add the extras (free standing faucet,
skirt, drain ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question