- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-01-2010 6:20 PM
Posted in thread: Is solar energy worth it in low sun/cold climates? on 11-01-2010 at 11:01 AM
I think the answer to that needs to be based on your individual situation. Start by asking
yourself a few questions - What is my current energy use? How much space do I have available to
place the pan...
Posted in thread: How many folks use the energy saving bulbs? on 11-01-2010 at 10:35 AM
I am in the process of switching out all my incandescent bulbs to CFL's. I use them on my
exterior house lights as well. I don't really notice a difference in the light they put out.
I'm really glad I...
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete