Last Activity:08-03-2008 12:12 AM
Posted in thread: Lowering actual ceiling joist? on 12-18-2008 at 10:14 AM
Heating a house with high ceilings can be a nightmare. My guess is it was lowered during a
previous renovation to ease the heating bill.
Posted in thread: Lowering actual ceiling joist? on 08-02-2008 at 10:47 AM
Ok, that project moves to the bottom of the list for now. Has anyone ever heard of or seen
ceiling joist being lowered to increase space above? Just curious to find out if it could be
possible at all ...
Posted in thread: Lowering actual ceiling joist? on 07-31-2008 at 11:47 PM
Hi, I bought my first house roughly one year ago. It was guessed to have been built around
1950. It is a one story home with a crawl space below. I have completely replaced the floor
joists (treated) ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring