- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-04-2009 3:13 PM
Posted in thread: first home...wood paneling...i need help!! on 04-29-2009 at 07:16 AM
In my basement, I've sanded the panel s with a random orbit sander (80 grit), washed everything
down with TSP solution, rinsing well, taped all the grove with fiberglass drywall tape. I've
Posted in thread: New Window in a Brick Wall-Need Advice on 04-29-2009 at 06:33 AM
I'm new to this site but not new to DIY. I found great info on this site. I need to install a
similar window. I've setup the scaffolding, I have the saw and the diamond impregnated blade.
Framing is d...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice