Last Activity:07-28-2011 7:50 PM
Posted in thread: Bathroom wall repairs. on 07-28-2011 at 02:33 PM
Thanks for the reply!I'm on a deadline here, want to sell as fast as possible. :)The other wall
is pretty solid, I'm ok with it. Would be a hell of a job to take it out.The ones around the
Posted in thread: Bathroom wall repairs. on 07-28-2011 at 11:22 AM
Googling around it looks like it might be an old form of aerated concrete, which was apparently
invented here in sweden and popular in the 50s when this apartment was built and a common brand
Posted in thread: Bathroom wall repairs. on 07-28-2011 at 11:14 AM
Hi folks!I'm fairly new to the renovating game. I've done virtually our entire apartment
(previously untouched since the 50s) and am now taking on the challenging job of renovating the
bathroom. I've ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?