- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-21-2012 8:09 AM
Posted in thread: Room doors in apartments, what are they made of? on 05-21-2012 at 07:07 AM
They are hollow core doors usually made of Masonite. Better off replacing the whole door which
others have said.
Posted in thread: shower door does not close properly on 02-16-2012 at 02:39 PM
Most of those style of doors do have adjustments within the hinge side or the magnet side. Look
for the small screws and back one of them out and see if there is a slot for adjustment. Those
Posted in thread: Painting steel garage doors on 09-25-2011 at 02:21 PM
Spraying will give you a better finish.
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab