Last Activity:01-06-2007 10:48 PM
Posted in thread: furnace false starts on 01-06-2007 at 10:22 PM
I have a carrier furnace (around 4 years old). I can hear the flame click on but the fan never
starts. It goes for about 5 seconds and then clicks off. It does this over and over in three
Posted in thread: Furnace false starts on 01-06-2007 at 10:13 PM
It's a cruel and expensive world. My wife Sara and I are true DIYers. We'd love to call repair
people every time something goes wrong but we'd be afraid to bounce the check we paid em with.
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos