Last Activity:11-22-2009 7:25 AM
Posted in thread: backdraft through furnace with fireplace lit on 11-21-2009 at 06:37 PM
Not an expert but what i know about fireplaces is that your problem is your fireplace. It is
not vented or the vents are clogged not your flues. When your fire is burning it is sucking
oxygen from the...
Posted in thread: Motion activated flood lights on 11-21-2009 at 05:42 AM
Hello one and all, I am wanting to install a flood light on my drive way that is motion
activated. However the tricky part is I would like it to have a battery back up but run on
house power that only...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill