Last Activity:03-17-2007 3:38 PM
Posted in thread: Dock construction-What type of wood and Nails work best? on 03-17-2007 at 02:42 PM
I am planning on repairing a family dock out on Pine Lake, and was wondering what type of wood
would work best in an outdoors environment and what type of nails would be best for this type
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?