Last Activity:09-14-2008 2:27 PM
Posted in thread: Building a screened in back porch, need help! on 09-14-2008 at 10:43 AM
Thanks, I never thought of that.
Posted in thread: Building a screened in back porch, need help! on 09-14-2008 at 07:43 AM
I want to build a screened in back porch that attaches to back of my house. My house has vinyl
siding. Is there anyway to install the back posts that go against the house without cutting the
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question