Last Activity:08-25-2011 4:52 PM
Posted in thread: Glue on decking on 06-26-2011 at 08:24 PM
Hi,I will start a project of deck, and i want to know if it's advantageous to use a
construction deck glue on the parts?My deck will have a structure of pressure treated wood, the
horizontal surfaces ...
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question