Last Activity:06-30-2006 3:50 PM
Posted in thread: Drywall Help on 08-10-2006 at 04:08 PM
A great source for how-to's is Home Depot or Lowe's. They have instructions at various times on
a wide range of projects. I learned how to put in and finish hardwood floors and saved a ton of
Posted in thread: Green it all? on 05-15-2006 at 11:53 AM
Remember, if you dont use a GFCI on a "seperate line", and try to use the same line for your
fan, and everything else in the bathroom, DO NOT USE FLORESCENT LIGHTING! For some reason, it
Posted in thread: Green it all? on 05-08-2006 at 11:34 AM
Just curious on what is the opinion on using only the green gypsum drywall around bath/shower
area of bath and using drywall on rest? Reason I ask is because I am in middle of doing my bath
with my fa...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice