- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-20-2009 3:27 PM
Posted in thread: LG laundry washing machine 'shaking' on 09-20-2009 at 04:13 PM
Wanted to add that additional details on the above solution may be found here.
Posted in thread: LG laundry washing machine 'shaking' on 09-20-2009 at 02:27 PM
Here's a better explanation of what I did to get rid of the front loader vibrations in our
mobile home. I know it seems to be too simple a solution to work, but it does!
Posted in thread: LG laundry washing machine 'shaking' on 09-12-2009 at 08:11 PM
My wife loves her LG washer, but the vibrations were way too much for our mobile home. But
jury-rigged [ame=" very simple solution[/ame], that seems to work very well. If you decide to
try the same, ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs