Last Activity:10-12-2008 8:02 PM
Posted in thread: Yay, my first home. on 10-13-2008 at 06:28 PM
Posted in thread: I wanted to put new drywall on my bedroom walls but now I might have a problem on 10-12-2008 at 04:20 PM
As far as the respirator goes. It's your body. If you don't mind coughing up plaster later on,
then you can skimp.As far as removing the laths and plaster.. HAMMER TIME!! maybe a wonder bar
for the n...
Posted in thread: US bailout on 10-05-2008 at 08:06 PM
Yeah, I saw that apple pie thing on the daily show. LOL
Posted in thread: Yay, my first home. on 10-05-2008 at 07:43 PM
I haven't closed on the house yet, but I've already started planning what I'm going to do!I'll
go over some of the influences as to why I chose this home.A large spacious garage was high on
Posted in thread: Yay, my first home. on 10-05-2008 at 06:54 PM
story-22 Y/O, first house. Living alone.3 bedroom 1 full bath.3 car garage.
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill