Last Activity:01-08-2012 3:37 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing tub diverter and we are stuck on 01-08-2012 at 02:50 PM
I am following helpful posts on this forum to replace a failing tub diverter. Our spout does
not have a set screw so I have deduced that it is a threaded model. I have removed the caulk
and used a pip...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?