Last Activity:03-21-2011 2:56 PM
Posted in thread: Water Heater Under and Over Performs on 03-21-2011 at 01:56 PM
I have a water heater in my home that seems to be performing erratically.There are 3 people in
our house, and we all take hot showers at different times of day, but mostly in the morning.
There is nev...
- What's that smell?
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job