Last Activity:06-25-2011 11:53 AM
Posted in thread: wanting to replace rotten sashes in double hung windows on 06-25-2011 at 10:56 AM
My house was built in the mid-90's. I have aluminum clad wood windows currently installed. The
wood sashes have rotted and it's time to replace them. My problem is I can't find the company
that made t...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine