Last Activity:02-25-2010 3:10 PM
Posted in thread: Tile, carpet and hardwood on 11-11-2005 at 08:42 PM
Hello all-New to the forum. I have a 1000 sqft townhouse (1.5 stories) and would like to
refloor the downstairs. Currently, there is wood laminate in the living, dining, hall and back
bedroom with vin...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots