Last Activity:03-21-2006 2:25 AM
Posted in thread: Unlicensed builder? on 02-06-2006 at 03:31 AM
yah right! never get a contractor without insurance. coz something goes wrong it would put also
the blame on you. better to have an insurance than sorry. try see amuzing price of insurance
Posted in thread: Traffic Help Needed on 01-19-2006 at 08:44 PM
hi i found this forum also through copernic search engine. well you could have an exchange
banner...guess it would be great help and reduce spamming. and you could ask your loyal forum
members to part...
Posted in thread: Is solar power any good? on 01-03-2006 at 02:20 AM
yes its really good especially when your at a island where there is no source of electricity
avail and its also environment friendly.
Posted in thread: protecting my business in 2006 on 01-03-2006 at 02:18 AM
My friend told me about where you could make you own investigation at your own fingertips and I
had doubts even though he said it was great. I joined and in a few minutes discovered my
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help