Last Activity:08-19-2010 3:22 PM
Posted in thread: Bathtub Wall tile grout Sealer? on 08-19-2010 at 03:37 AM
Thank you.I used this sealer: Penetrating Sealer Grout & Tile Sealer, But I can't fine any
thing it said Siloxane on it.Well, How long Do I have to wait for the Grout to Dry for
reseal?and What Bran...
Posted in thread: Bathtub Wall tile grout Sealer? on 08-18-2010 at 08:25 PM
I did replace the bathtub wall with porcelain tile and seal the grout with grout sealer. after
seal the grout I'm not use the bath for 2weeks, now I can see the grout is wet after shower IS
Posted in thread: Need your advice to remodle bath tub on 08-11-2010 at 06:52 PM
Hello to DIY member, I'm new to the forum.Want to take old bath tub out and just use the
porcelain tile for bottom and all wall for the bath shower, Is it good ideal or not? and if it
good to use porc...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill