- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-17-2010 9:47 AM
Posted in thread: Bed Bugs on 03-18-2010 at 02:42 PM
I have some information on my web site Bed Bugs Northwest, but you are correct, it does take a
day to heat the house unless it's just a room. Depending on the company you could expect 4-6
hours of hea...
Posted in thread: Bed Bugs on 03-17-2010 at 08:47 AM
I would suggest looking for a company that provides Heat Treatment for Bed Bugs. It me six
months with chemical treatment to get rid of bed bugs, but you can do it. You can watch
inspection videos at ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan