Last Activity:09-27-2008 6:45 AM
Posted in thread: Carpet and Urine on 09-28-2008 at 12:23 AM
You can rent a carpet cleaner. They use hot water,soap and rinse the spots with water. I've
been able to get out lots of stains with ours. I let it soak and redo the tough spots.does it
matter what ki...
Posted in thread: Carpet and Urine on 09-27-2008 at 04:04 AM
I left on vacation for about 1 week and I ask my sister to watch the dog, but when i came back,
I stumbled on dog urine and dog s***.The doggy doo was easy to get up but the ageing urine on
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?