Last Activity:04-29-2007 6:46 PM
Posted in thread: Saggy Porch on 05-22-2007 at 04:25 PM
Okay, I am ready to tackle this problem. I couldn't get attached photos to show so the pictures
are in my profile Gallery.What length do the 2 x 8s need to be? Do I need to place them
parallel or perp...
Posted in thread: Saggy Porch on 04-29-2007 at 05:46 PM
I live in a frame and brick bungalow built in 1917. The front and back porches are on brick
columns and have experienced settling over the years. I am particularly concerned about one
corner of the fr...
Posted in thread: Hello! on 04-29-2007 at 05:16 PM
I am Melanie, in the Chicago area. I live in a 1917 frame and brick bungalow... arts and craft
interior with built ins and gorgeous ceiling beams and trim. My dad was a great DIY guy, and as
his only ...
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on