Last Activity:11-12-2006 8:19 PM
Posted in thread: I caused a short in one room - now what? on 11-08-2006 at 03:03 PM
It turned out to be a bad outlet. So after that was replaced everything works. This is the
second outlet that has went bad in that room, which makes me a little suspicious.
Posted in thread: I caused a short in one room - now what? on 11-04-2006 at 11:44 AM
I'm looking for some advice on this scenario - I caused a short in one room of my house
yesterday. I had a damp paper towel and was wiping dirt off one of those rocker type light
switches. As I was cl...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal