Last Activity:12-10-2012 8:53 PM
Posted in thread: Overflow Leaking?! on 12-04-2012 at 12:38 PM
Ok, so update: (I'll try to keep this short!)The pipes were fine, no leaking, no leaks where
any of them join, etc. From what I can understand, the water wasn't completely going into the
drain from th...
Posted in thread: Overflow Leaking?! on 11-26-2012 at 09:37 AM
Thank you everyone for your replies! I apologise; I wrote the first post out of frustration. I
am not a plumber, nor do I have any idea what I am doing but I am trying to do what I can to
help move th...
Posted in thread: Overflow Leaking?! on 11-21-2012 at 11:20 AM
I built an addition onto an older house (not that it matters how old the house is, I'm sure)
and put in a bathroom upstairs. About 3 weeks after the tub was put in, I used it to take a
bath.A few hour...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?