Last Activity:06-03-2010 5:10 PM
Posted in thread: A/C motor on 06-04-2010 at 02:09 PM
What exactly do the taps do to the motor? Do you know how many taps there are/speeds?In your
opinion, would putting the tap on the highest speed cause bursts of really cold air?
Posted in thread: A/C motor on 06-04-2010 at 01:49 PM
OK Let me try a different question about the motor fan? Does one kind of fan for a particular
A/C come in different speeds or power? Or is that the same? I know he supposedly put a motor in
that fit t...
Posted in thread: A/C motor on 06-03-2010 at 04:10 PM
What would make my a/c blow out really cold air? For ten years it didn't do that. We put in a
new motor and capacitor and it's changed to very cold air.
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab