Last Activity:07-23-2011 6:52 PM
Posted in thread: Quarter round trim for outside? on 07-23-2011 at 10:11 AM
Thanks CharlieO, I havent the foggiest idea where a real lumber yard is in my area. But I just
searched on HD website and it shows they have plastic quarter round made from recycled plastic
Posted in thread: Quarter round trim for outside? on 07-23-2011 at 08:20 AM
Thanks for the responses! I didnt know that foamy type could be used outdoors. I think that
would be the best option especially since I dont have a table saw. Thanks much!
Posted in thread: Quarter round trim for outside? on 07-18-2011 at 12:32 PM
Hi all,I'm a newbie on here, and trying to tidy up a sidelight on my full-exposure exterior
door. The side light needs serious caulking on the outside. On the inside of the sidelight
there is quarter ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?