- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-24-2007 10:38 PM
Posted in thread: Fiber Cement Board Siding on 08-24-2007 at 09:56 PM
Recently spoke to a guy who has installs vinyl siding for a living (past 15 years) who is
putting FCB (cedar shake) on his new house. Reasons he gave me as to why are:1. New FCB comes
pre-painted and ...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working